Inferno &Aella
The Stained Rivers Pack
Welcome Visitor (‘s)
To The Stained Rivers’ Forum!
Please Login or Register if you are member
- TSR Head Nobles
Inferno &Aella
The Stained Rivers Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

“It is not the rhythm or ranking order of the pack that is the bond, it’s the understanding, trust, honesty and the closeness that is the true pack bond.” – Aella

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please make sure you add your birthday to your profile ! For future reference and don't worry only log in members can see it.
Latest topics
» Pop goes your brain
Eastern and Southern borders EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 2:21 pm by Jadier

» Drop something on the person below you
Eastern and Southern borders EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 2:21 pm by Jadier

Rp Time (Mountain Standard Time)
Top posters
Claw (196)
Eastern and Southern borders I_vote10Eastern and Southern borders I_voti10Eastern and Southern borders I_vote11 
Ayree (131)
Eastern and Southern borders I_vote10Eastern and Southern borders I_voti10Eastern and Southern borders I_vote11 
Echo Song (109)
Aella (97)
Inferno (73)
Celebi (70)
Xenocryst (68)
Jadier (32)
Seeker (31)
Breeze (22)
Weather in Rp
Season Spring -Rp
Eastern and Southern borders Rsz_sun_
Translator
Select a text on the page and get translation from Google Translate!

Free translator download

Eastern and Southern borders

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Claw
Noble
Claw

My Posts : 196
Rank Wanted : I am Head Nobel of the Eastern Band.

Character sheet
Wolf Gender : Female

Eastern and Southern borders Empty
PostSubject: Eastern and Southern borders   Eastern and Southern borders EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 7:41 pm

The borderline between the Easter band, and the Southern Band's territory. Separated by the the strong scents of each band's side and the change of grass type.

(WIP)
Back to top Go down
http://login.fanfiction.net/account/profile.php

Eastern and Southern borders
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Stained Rivers Pack :: Role Play Area :: Territory Borders-
Jump to: