Inferno &Aella
The Stained Rivers Pack
Welcome Visitor (‘s)
To The Stained Rivers’ Forum!
Please Login or Register if you are member
- TSR Head Nobles
Inferno &Aella
The Stained Rivers Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

“It is not the rhythm or ranking order of the pack that is the bond, it’s the understanding, trust, honesty and the closeness that is the true pack bond.” – Aella

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please make sure you add your birthday to your profile ! For future reference and don't worry only log in members can see it.
Latest topics
» Pop goes your brain
Drop something on the person below you EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 2:21 pm by Jadier

» Drop something on the person below you
Drop something on the person below you EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 2:21 pm by Jadier

Rp Time (Mountain Standard Time)
Top posters
Claw (196)
Drop something on the person below you I_vote10Drop something on the person below you I_voti10Drop something on the person below you I_vote11 
Ayree (131)
Drop something on the person below you I_vote10Drop something on the person below you I_voti10Drop something on the person below you I_vote11 
Echo Song (109)
Aella (97)
Inferno (73)
Celebi (70)
Xenocryst (68)
Jadier (32)
Seeker (31)
Breeze (22)
Weather in Rp
Season Spring -Rp
Drop something on the person below you Rsz_sun_
Translator
Select a text on the page and get translation from Google Translate!

Free translator download

Drop something on the person below you

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Claw
Noble
Claw

My Posts : 196
Rank Wanted : I am Head Nobel of the Eastern Band.

Character sheet
Wolf Gender : Female

Drop something on the person below you Empty
PostSubject: Drop something on the person below you   Drop something on the person below you EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 1:56 pm

Was playing this in another pack!

Heres how you play: The first person to posts drops something, the next person has to react to what the person posts then drop something else.

EX:

-I dropped cheese

-I eat the cheese and drop a brick.

And so on (you can make your person do whatever, and drop whatever)
Ready? Lets play!

I drop a piece of chocolate....
Back to top Go down
http://login.fanfiction.net/account/profile.php
Xenocryst
Omega
Xenocryst

My Posts : 68
Rank Wanted : Hunter or Elite

Character sheet
Wolf Gender :

PostSubject: Re: Drop something on the person below you   Drop something on the person below you EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 3:58 pm

Alright .. Let's see if I can play this correctly.
;;

I scream & throw the chocolate away &.. drop skittles

Back to top Go down
Echo Song
Noble
Echo Song

My Posts : 109
Rank Wanted : Noble of the Western band ^^

Character sheet
Wolf Gender : Female

PostSubject: Re: Drop something on the person below you   Drop something on the person below you EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 12:07 pm

OH FUN!

I get hit with the skittles and eat them, throw up a rainbow (lol I had to put that), and drop a pot of gold.
Back to top Go down
Jadier
Omega
Jadier

My Posts : 32
Rank Wanted : Look-out

PostSubject: Re: Drop something on the person below you   Drop something on the person below you EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 2:21 pm

I catch to gold and find the leprechaun who's gold it was, it kick me in the shin and runs away with my gold! XD

I drop a fish-slapping fish!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Drop something on the person below you   Drop something on the person below you Empty

Back to top Go down

Drop something on the person below you
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Stained Rivers Pack :: Member Contributions :: Member Entertainment-
Jump to: